Mountainbiking Association of Dublin

News | Calendar | Rides | Racing | Beginners | Gallery | Video | Mailing List | Links

Ireland's Premier Mountainbiking Club

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Advertising Feature - Specialized Epic For Sale


András is selling his bike - details as follows:
2007 Specialized Epic Comp (size M) for sale! Nice and good condition, I
was take care of it! I've done only 4000 km on it. I've many custom part
on the bike (Mavic CrossMax Enduro wheelset, Pro stem-handlebar, XT
cassette, etc...).
I looking for 2000 for it, but I can be flexible with this price!

Contact: András 087-980-8967 or gercso1@freemail.hu

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Folks!

    The ad about my bike is out of date now 'couse the bike is gone! I don't have it anymore!
    Thank you for the advertising Morgan! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home