Mountainbiking Association of Dublin

News | Calendar | Rides | Racing | Beginners | Gallery | Video | Mailing List | Links

Ireland's Premier Mountainbiking Club

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

MAD spin Thurs 28 Dec



Tom the Hero will be leading this medium paced spin to a
mystery destination (a mystery to Tom also)
The spin is departing from the Yellow House at 10am
Rules of this spin:
You must cheer enthusiastically when you see Tom.
You also must applaud him whenever he says or does anything cool.
Tom may also make up some new rules as the spin progresses....

Hope to see ye there

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 7:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was too late to follow my hero (brake pad problems - the front was easy, the rear was a sunofabeeatch) so took off later in the day. Met young Oisin at Taylors Pub (he wasn't on the sauce thank god),but he had that "a few more weeks practice and I'm gonna be a savage" grin on his face, I well believe it.

    Anyway, I headed up 3 rock and was taking a few snaps when Tom and Manu (spelling?) came hammering down the boneshaker.
    They were coming out of the sun, and didn't recognise Tom until he was right beside me.
    I hailed my hero and chatted for a while, then the lads continued on their blast down the boneshaker as I went on a 3 Rock discovery spin - found some really cool stuff too, nothing particularly new but definitely worth a
    Nightride of Doom and Danger,
    I think there's a theme in there somewhere....

    saw Martin lashing around the park on his road bike on the way home, his MAD jersey looked nice and new and bright, great advertising for the club, nice one Martin, I looked like a soiled tramp in comparison

     
  • At 7:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Tom, hi fergal. It´s Manu the french guy you have been riding with. We are going with my brother tomorow to see the rest of the mountains. Any taker??
    You reach us under 087996014.

    Never forget : Too much beer is never enought for not riding...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home