Mountainbiking Association of Dublin

News | Calendar | Rides | Racing | Beginners | Gallery | Video | Mailing List | Links

Ireland's Premier Mountainbiking Club

Thursday, October 26, 2006

This Weekend

Yo,

Saturday - Easy spin in Salde Valley. 10am Slade Valley Carpark. Sean or myself will be in attendence.

Sunday - Kindlestown/Glen of the Downs and maybe the Sugar Loaf. People will need lifts from the really nice people who drive cars ;) If you need a lift or can offer one please email me (not the whole group). We will meet out in Kindlestown Carpark at 11am. A mobile number would be handy for me trying to organise the lifts. First come first served :)

Monday - Long but easy spin. 10am Yellow House. 3rock, Fairy, Woccas, Masseys wood.

Any questions then email me (not the group) or call/text.

Nigel
poloholemint@gmail.com
0879335403

Labels:

9 Comments:

  • At 4:48 p.m., Blogger Stephen said…

    Could not make today:( Defo on for tomorrow though! Whos in?!

     
  • At 6:06 p.m., Blogger Nigel said…

    The clock changes tonight also. don't forget!

     
  • At 12:03 a.m., Blogger Ryan Sherlock said…

    Deadly spin tonight :) First time doing night mountain biking and I loved it. Funniest moment was Shane finding the only puddle big enough in Two Rock to cover him and dumping himself (in slow motion) into it. I bet you thought you were so smart passing Paddy on the high rode :)

    The lesson I learned today was that HIDs don't like being turned on and off. Bone shaker with a head torch was great though. Thanks Judith for setting up the spin!

    I'll send out a map of what we did tomorrow to the list... Just in case anyone gets lost in the future ;)

     
  • At 2:12 p.m., Blogger Stephen said…

    Whats the story nightride wise tonight peoples? Personally, I'd love to go back to Leadmines, it brings a whole new level to mtbing. Between Kathy Gallagher and that new 5/6ft drop, both in the dark! Really has you challenged!

     
  • At 2:30 p.m., Blogger Paddy said…

    Shane definitely gets prize for comedy moment of the night ... also for coldest person of the night given that he was soaked after that!!

    Yeah the boneshaker was sweet last night ... and no big rocks in tehw ay either .. that mad person obviously doesn't liek the cold weather

     
  • At 3:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think Martin was talking about a beginners spin to 3 rock this Saturday. YH at 10 I presume? I'm keen to go. Haven't been out in a while. And I've paid my membership so this will be my first spin as a MAD member! ;)

     
  • At 3:16 p.m., Blogger Paddy said…

    hey racheal,

    re-read his email. 10am at ticknock carpark so ye'd need to meet at 9:30 at the yellow house if cycling up.

    Canb;t make it as i have serious drinking to do up in carlingford for the weekend

     
  • At 12:38 p.m., Blogger Stephen said…

    Night ride tonight? Anybody game? Leadmines 7.00.

     
  • At 1:00 p.m., Blogger Fergal said…

    Steve, I've put up a post for tonight- shall I pick u up at that garage in Palmerstown around 6:45 ish?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home